logo

logo

Sunday, October 4, 2020

Hi!

How I miss this writing in this blog. Last written is on 2015, 5 years ago. I'm still active in sewing, quilting and patchwork. Because of my new job as a Lecturer makes me not writing anymore. Since 2016 I work as a Lecturer in Civil major on Institute of Technology PLN. My chorus as a Lecturer was so plenty and comes and go, I have to teach, doing a research and community services. 

Since March 2020, I have doing an online teaching during Covid19 pandemic and mostly stay at home. When I worked from home, I've doing outdoor cycling in the morning, then cooking for my kids and started work from my laptop. Hopefully, we are keep healthy and always in a good condition.

On March 2020, I started make a face mask, and had many orders from my friends. I chosen Linen as my face mask fabric, but sometimes used cotton Batik if any requested.  

A Pile of Mask

I forgot how many face mask I've been made, maybe around 50 masks or more maybe 😀
Some of my customers knows my products are from Facebook and Instagram. They loves my mask because of my motif and color, so funny and cute. Some of repeated order for their family also.

Ready to Deliver

I made my self for the packing. I used brown paper to wrap my mask. As much as possible I minimize plastic use, Do a little things for a better world, better environment. Below are my packing, I put on sticker to identify for man or woman. Off course, need a lot effort to make this packing, but I am happy, this is part of craft things. And my customers like it so much and proud of my action.

Face Mask-for Man and Woman

One of my lovely customers

Pinky face mask

I made a lot of pink color face mask for a girls/women and I made a dark color for man. I also made for kids with different size. I know it's a bit of a hassle for me, but I tried to finished all the orders. There are so many face mask maker at the beginning of Pandemic, and now I no longer make face mask because of so many my Lecturer duties.

I hope this Pandemic soon to be over and we keep healthy always....💪😊


No comments: