logo

logo

Sunday, October 4, 2020

My Weekend Project

Hi !

It's October already, miss my outside activities, hanging around on Starbucks coffee in Filateli Pasar Baru, just chit chat with my hubby or doing my research paper. In this pandemic, all Starbucks store serve take away only. The impact of this pandemic, off course their income is reduced, the parking man (we called it Babe) is also experienced it. I hope everything back to normal. Aamiin.

This weekend project is....Bucket Hat.

I have so many works and chorus to do this whole weekend, but I tried to release my stress by sewing and making something that I liked. And bucket hat is my choice. I have three bucket hat, but I forgot to take a picture the last one.








I make from Linen, Batik cotton with and without linings. the train motif with lining is firmly, and the zigzag without lining is a little bit limp (linen fabric).

I am using my bucket hat for outside cycling with my hubby. It's cover me from the sunshine and I don't have to wear a sun glasses. My youngest kid request to make another one with train fabric motif and he likes it 😍

See you on next weekend project..


No comments: