logo

logo

Thursday, October 20, 2022

I am back! (Again)

Hi..

It's been a long time..

With all the busy works on my teaching activities I always spare my time doing my passion, sewing and quilting. With all the difficulties in sewing or quilting actually removed all the stress in me 😁. As a mother I have tried to divided my time with family, my passion, my cooking and my students. I know it's not as easy as I thought, but I tried my best.

A couple of weeks, I have finish some sewing projects, laptop case quilting and bucket hat. As usual my cat always accompany me while I sew. 


Roger the Cat

Bucket Hat

It's not my first time making bucket hat. I tried this one with different pattern, and I used Batik. There were some difficulties to sew bucket hat, one of is when we joint part by part by using a lot of pin with  circle shape 😎. 

Batik bucket hat

Laptop Case

Another project is hexagon laptop case quilt. Its quite a long project, since I have to joint some hexagon english paper piecing (EPP) and has to quilt (its a hand quilt though..😊). The laptop case is for my 13" MacBook Air.  I'm happy caused I'm sure no one have laptop case with this motif and model beside me 😉. I choose random motif with cotton fabrics, some of scrappy fabrics. 

Hexies Laptop Case

Sometime in our crowded life, we need to be calm by having our passion, just find your own passion you will spend your life meaningful. Passion means a very powerful feeling of something you like, love, your dream. You will be happy when you're doing it, without feeling exhausted or angry. 

My Roger always make me feel comfortable....💖

Sleepy Roger


I'm happy I could writing on my blog again, tell all about my sewing works. I have other passion besides quilt, cooking and baking also make my life happy. The link of my recipe blog is warm kitchen and I promise will update the recipes 😄. 

Traditional food - Apang/Apem










No comments: