logo

logo

Saturday, November 19, 2011

3rd Weekend of November

Hello weekend....


First happy thing happens on this weekend is....I love my new batik bag!!! It's a big bag. I can put all the baby things and mine inside it....even my baby's shoes.


The second is, I just finished the top side of Dahlia. This is my advance class project actually. And it's my first time making Dahlia pattern. Not to difficult. Just need a little patient.


I am preparing for the background and a little border I guess. I haven't make any decision for the color of the border. I used 1.5mtr x 1.5mtr fabrics for the background. It's a big Dahlia. But Not a Giant....

I have a friend, she made a Batik bag and sell it. I have asked some Batik stash from my her yesterday. And she agreed. I promise to get to her house today around afternoon. Then after that, I have to go to the hospital (This is the sad thing) See my father. His hand was operated last night. He was fall and his hand was broken. It was happened at his office. Get well soon, father...


Here's the picture above is my father with my middle daughter, Aisha. She loves her grandfather so much....



Happy weekend, quilters.... Let's make your day happy with quilting...

No comments: