logo

logo

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Blogger's Block Of the Month...Block # 2

Good morning everyone, I find something interesting about Blogger's Block Of the Month from Jackie (Canton Village Quiltworks). I'm so interest and like to join the challenge. This would be my first experience in following Blogger Block Of the Month. I hope I could make it.. There are some famous quilt designer who join this projects. One of my favourite is Pat Sloan... Yay! Happy join it!!

I begin with block # 2. This blog #2 designed by Vicky Welsh


I'm using Batik Bali fabrics (yay, me likey!!) I know, it wasn't a good picture I guess. Oke..oke...just blame it the camera. LOL. I made another block with Japanese Fabrics too. It came from my stash. I just hope can manage my stash to be useful someday...



Finish block is only 8". How to make this blog is totally different with our Indonesian sewing's way. Our 1/4" seam allowance exclude the block, but for this block I'm using 1/4" seam allowance include the block. It's rather difficult for me...but I definitely can make it!


OK, let's we make for September Block...!

Happy Quilting....just took your heart on every quilt you made

No comments: