logo

logo

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Gathering

Find me!



Yay... I'm attending Quilt Gathering. It's being held on Saturday October 15, 2011 at Balai Sarwono, near Kemang street. We called it Year End 3rd Gathering, Cipete Quilt Community. I'm so happy being there, among some great quilter. Nisa is my quilting teacher was made this gathering happens. This is my first time, but no regret.

There are some projects show on, they are so beautiful and amazing. I feel like I'm nothing while I saw their products :D



Here are some photos of amazing projects.



I meet my friends from my advance class and basic class. Wow, everything is good and healthy.
This Quilt Gathering community gave me strenght to keep up my work in quilting and patchwork. Doing what was left behind and I hope everything ends in a good way....


Keep up your good work, Quilter....

Note: I got a door prize, 2 mtrs of Batik Bali fabrics yay !!

No comments: